Save hundreds on your wedding photography budget!
I’ve created an affordable photography package that will fit every couples budget. Reserving your date is simple! I require a $99 deposit + contract with the remainder due the day of the event.
up to 7 Hours of Event Time – You plan it how you want it! Getting ready photos, ceremony, reception, fun get-away – Up to 7 hours is yours to plan anyway you want.
Private, Online Gallery – I’ll include ALL of your images, edited, in a private gallery within 14 days of your event. High-Resolution Digital Downloads are included.
Print Credit – Enjoy $50 worth of prints on me! You’ll receive a coupon code valid for $50 to purchase prints from your gallery.
Print Release – I’ll grant printing privileges to your favorite vendor.
Additional event time – $150 per hour
Additional photographer – $450
Engagement session (60 minutes) – $199
Bridal session (30 minutes) $99
7 Hour Event
Meet John Squyres
the photographer behind Blue Media Works Photography.
Hey There! I am an award winning wedding photographer that has captured over 800 weddings in the past 14 years. I absolutely love what I do and I am crazy-passionate about telling stories through photography. I’ve captured almost every type of wedding including Central Park weddings in NYC to back yard weddings in Texas. I have had the privilege of documenting maternity, senior graduates, engagement and bridal sessions. I approach my work with each unique couple and family in mind, creating an experience that is all about them.
I truly believe in capturing love stories and family moments, delivering beautiful pictures at a fair price, and offering payment options; all within 14 days of my customer’s photo session or event. I offer a diverse line of affordable photography packages.
Read my reviews – They tell my story. It is highly important to me that my clients enjoy the photography experience. I am honored that my work is 5 STAR rated with TheKnot Brides.com, WeddingWire.com, WeddingBee.com, MarthaStewart.com, ProjectWedding.com and google. My work has been featured in TheKnot Magazine, Fox News and FlyNYon.
I would love the opportunity to answer any questions you might have! Let’s set up a virtual chat – even better sit down and chat over coffee.
- "John and his team were wonderful! I love all of our wedding photos! I would highly recommend Blue Media Works Photography."Abby & John
- "John was super responsive and easy to work with. He met with us in advance to make sure he understood what we were wanting and then he delivered above and beyond. We also got compliments from our guests about how great he was. And the pictures he captured were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend him!"Melanie & Chris
- "Blue Media Works was amazing. They made our daughter’s day very memorable. Their services and prices are very reasonable. They are all about your day!! We recommend them to everyone."Brittni & Garrett
- "Best photographer in Houston!!! John was beyond amazing! "Araceli & Luis
- "When we got the sneak peek of the photos, I was ecstatic... I couldn't be more pleased!"Andrea & Luis
- "I would recommend Blue Media Works Photography to ANYONE!"Catherine & Oscar
- "he was so warm and friendly we quickly felt comfortable and were able to take natural photos that we will always cherish. In just a matter of minutes we were laughing and joking with him like he was an old friend."Brandy & Juan
- "He is professional, but at the same time your new best friend. I am so shy, camera shy, and just John's presence made you feel like you've known him for forever. if you are thinking about booking Blue Media Works Photography... DO IT!"Alexandria & William
- "Perfect! John was the photographer for me. He was funny and very nice. He made awesome pictures and even surprised us with some unexpected shots. Definitely would recommend! They aren't as pricey as many but yet does just as wonderful work!"Amanda & Austin