More Information About our Packages
[tx_acc style=”xa-blue” ][tx_slide title=”How do I book you for my Quinceañera?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]We have made booking simple! Simply read, complete and submit our online contract. If your date is available on our booking calendar we will email over an invoice to pay your $99 deposit online. You will also receive an email from John, Jordan, Adam or Eric discussing the specifics of your event. Keep in mind your remainder balance is due by the day of your event. [/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”Do you really only require a $99 Deposit to reserve a date?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]Yes! We only require a $99 deposit with contract to reserve a date. The remainder portion is due by the day of your event.[/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”May I add more time to a package?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]Yes! Additional time may be added to any package at the rate of $250 per hour. [/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”May I add an additional photographer to a package?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]Yes! An additional photographer may be added to any package at the rate of $250 per hour. [/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”Are you available on my date?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]Here is a link to our booking calendar. [/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”What is a Print Credit?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]All of our packages include a print credit. Print credits can be used on our proofing site for prints, photo books and more. Print credits may NOT be applied to professional services, design fees or products of professional services. [/tx_slide][tx_slide title=”What is a Copyright Card?” openclose=”” icon=”angle-right”]All of our packages include a photo USB containing all images we capture. We provide a copyright card allowing printing privileges by the vendor of your choice. [/tx_slide][/tx_acc]
All Of Our Packages Include
Our Creative Team.
We are a small, dedicated team that is crazy-passionate about telling stories through photography & video.
What Our Customers Say
- "When we got the sneak peek of the photos, I was ecstatic... I couldn't be more pleased!"Andrea & Luis
- "Perfect! John was the photographer for me. He was funny and very nice. He made awesome pictures and even surprised us with some unexpected shots. Definitely would recommend! They aren't as pricey as many but yet does just as wonderful work!"Amanda & Austin
- "I would recommend Blue Media Works Photography to ANYONE!"Catherine & Oscar
- "John was super responsive and easy to work with. He met with us in advance to make sure he understood what we were wanting and then he delivered above and beyond. We also got compliments from our guests about how great he was. And the pictures he captured were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend him!"Melanie & Chris
- "Best photographer in Houston!!! John was beyond amazing! "Araceli & Luis
- "he was so warm and friendly we quickly felt comfortable and were able to take natural photos that we will always cherish. In just a matter of minutes we were laughing and joking with him like he was an old friend."Brandy & Juan
- "He is professional, but at the same time your new best friend. I am so shy, camera shy, and just John's presence made you feel like you've known him for forever. if you are thinking about booking Blue Media Works Photography... DO IT!"Alexandria & William
- "Blue Media Works was amazing. They made our daughter’s day very memorable. Their services and prices are very reasonable. They are all about your day!! We recommend them to everyone."Brittni & Garrett
- "John and his team were wonderful! I love all of our wedding photos! I would highly recommend Blue Media Works Photography."Abby & John