Package 1$149Most PopularPackage 2$199Package 3$249
More Information About our Packages
We have made booking simple! Simply read, complete and submit our online contract. You can review our booking calendar and suggest a date that you prefer. We will email over an invoice to pay your photo session online. Payment is due on or before your photo session date. You will also receive an email from John, Jordan, Adam or Joel discussing the specifics of your session.
Yes! We encourage you to bring props and send us any photo ideas that you might have.
We have a few favorite spots. We are always open to any location you would like to shoot at as well.
You bet! We encourage a variety of styles. You know what looks best on you. If you need a recommendations on what to wear check out our style guides.
All of our packages include a print credit. Print credits can be used on our proofing site for prints, photo books and more.
All of our packages include a photo USB containing all images we capture. We provide a copyright card allowing printing privileges by the vendor of your choice.
All Of Our Packages Include
Our Creative Team.
We are a small, dedicated team that is crazy-passionate about telling stories through photography & video.
What Our Customers Say
- "Blue Media Works was amazing. They made our daughter’s day very memorable. Their services and prices are very reasonable. They are all about your day!! We recommend them to everyone."Brittni & Garrett
- "John and his team were wonderful! I love all of our wedding photos! I would highly recommend Blue Media Works Photography."Abby & John
- "Perfect! John was the photographer for me. He was funny and very nice. He made awesome pictures and even surprised us with some unexpected shots. Definitely would recommend! They aren't as pricey as many but yet does just as wonderful work!"Amanda & Austin
- "I would recommend Blue Media Works Photography to ANYONE! John made the whole process a breeze, from the convenient/affordable payment options they offer to just flat out making sure we had everything we needed the day of the wedding. John was very professional, and all the pictures we have seen turn out amazing!"Catherine & Oscar
- "When we got the sneak peek of the photos, I was ecstatic... I couldn't be more pleased!"Andrea & Luis
- "John and Eric did our engagement photos, my bridal photos, and our wedding photos. Not only did all the photographs turn out beautifully but it was also a pleasure to work with them. Everyone they came in contact with at the wedding loved them and they made our experience even better. We can't wait to use Blue Media Works Photography again!"Kelsey & Brian
- "John is positively wonderful! My husband and I were so thrilled with the outcome, he really captured the essence of us as a couple. We were fortunate enough to have an engagement shoot, a family shoot as well as our wedding shot by John. He has great ideas and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!"Araceli & Luis
- "John at Blue Media Works was such an excellent photographer for us because he offered packages in our budget (it even included prints), met with us personally to discuss our venues and the photos we wanted, and made us feel really special."Marett & Steven
- "I highly recommend Blue Media Works! John was at the venue before me, his communication before, during, and after the wedding was great, and they were very flexible to be there when you need them and for as long as needed. They were also very efficient making sure to get all the photos on our list even though we were on a tight schedule. Most importantly we received high photos! Thanks Blue Media Works!"Angela & James
- "Our experience with Blue Media Works was fantastic. Easily booked and paid. We met with Eric our photographer a month before our wedding. He contacted us before hand inviting us to bring ideas off of Pinterest or Google Images that we'd like to have done. He met us at a place conveniently located near us and we shared our ideas. He was very receptive and professional. The wedding day went perfectly. He even helped with tying the bustle. Way above what would be expected from a photographer. We moved after booking them and we forgot to update our address for the photos. It was shipped to the old address. We attempted to receive the package from the old address but had no luck. We emailed Blue Media Works explaining the issue expecting to be charged for the redelivery as most companies would have. John Squyres responded within 30 minutes stating he would resend the photos without charge and forward the updated tracking number. The photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again. Thanks Eric and John!"Macie & Brent