Venue 311 Wedding – Plantersville, TX – Emma & Ethan’s Wedding Photography Portfolio
I captured Emma & Ethan’s wedding photography session on July 18, 2021 at Venue 311 in Plantersville, TX. I offer 3 Wedding Photography Packages in the Plantersville, TX area. I would love to capture your Venue 311 wedding!
I love what we do and we have fun doing it! My clients have rated my photography services 5 stars for over 10 years. I have been awarded the Couples’ Choice Award™ & Bride’s Choice Awards®. I would love the opportunity to capture your next photography session or event. All of my packages include online proofing, Photo USBs, print credits and 7-day delivery.
Location City: Plantersville, TX
Session Type: Outdoor & Indoor Wedding Photography Session
Camera/Lens: Nikon D800/Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens & Nikon AF-S, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 35mm, Samyang AF 85mm f/1.4 F Lens, Lume Cube 2.0 LED Lighting Kit, Three SB800 Speed lights
Photographer: John Squyres – Award Winning Photographer
AWARD WINNING 5 ★ RATED
I’m an award winning photographer that has photographed over 800 weddings in the past 14 years. I absolutely love what I do and I am crazy-passionate about telling stores through photography.
I believe in capturing love stories, delivering beautiful pictures at a fair price, offering payment options, within a week of my customer’s photo session or event.
The Portfolio – Venue 311 Wedding.
Meet John Squyres
the photographer behind Blue Media Works Photography.
Hey There! I am an award winning Houston wedding photographer that has captured over 800 weddings in the past 14 years. I absolutely love what I do and I am crazy-passionate about telling stories through photography. I’ve captured almost every type of wedding including Central Park weddings in NYC to back yard weddings in Texas. I have had the privilege of documenting maternity, senior graduates, engagement and bridal sessions. I approach my work with each unique couple and family in mind, creating an experience that is all about them.
I truly believe in capturing love stories and family moments, delivering beautiful pictures at a fair price, and offering payment options; all within a week of my customer’s photo session or event. I offer a diverse line of photography packages include: elopement and micro wedding photography packages, 5-10 hour wedding photography packages, as well as engagement, bridal, senior, maternity and family photography packages.
Read my reviews – They tell my story. It is highly important to me that my clients enjoy the photography experience. I am honored that my work is 5 STAR rated with TheKnot Brides.com, WeddingWire.com, WeddingBee.com, MarthaStewart.com, ProjectWedding.com and google. My work has been featured in TheKnot Magazine, Fox News and FlyNYon.
I would love the opportunity to answer any questions you might have! Let’s set up a virtual chat – even better sit down and chat over coffee.
- "I would recommend Blue Media Works Photography to ANYONE!"Catherine & Oscar
- "Best photographer in Houston!!! John was beyond amazing! "Araceli & Luis
- "Blue Media Works was amazing. They made our daughter’s day very memorable. Their services and prices are very reasonable. They are all about your day!! We recommend them to everyone."Brittni & Garrett
- "he was so warm and friendly we quickly felt comfortable and were able to take natural photos that we will always cherish. In just a matter of minutes we were laughing and joking with him like he was an old friend."Brandy & Juan
- "John and his team were wonderful! I love all of our wedding photos! I would highly recommend Blue Media Works Photography."Abby & John
- "He is professional, but at the same time your new best friend. I am so shy, camera shy, and just John's presence made you feel like you've known him for forever. if you are thinking about booking Blue Media Works Photography... DO IT!"Alexandria & William
- "When we got the sneak peek of the photos, I was ecstatic... I couldn't be more pleased!"Andrea & Luis
- "Perfect! John was the photographer for me. He was funny and very nice. He made awesome pictures and even surprised us with some unexpected shots. Definitely would recommend! They aren't as pricey as many but yet does just as wonderful work!"Amanda & Austin
- "John was super responsive and easy to work with. He met with us in advance to make sure he understood what we were wanting and then he delivered above and beyond. We also got compliments from our guests about how great he was. And the pictures he captured were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend him!"Melanie & Chris